Now, this is a dinner I look forward to! There are so many different textures and flavors in this zucchini and egg salad for weight loss. Ever since I started this lifestyle change, I try to eat most of my meals and just do that. No tv or computer as a distraction at the same time. And this salad definitely grabs the attention and confirms that you should only be focused on the food during mealtimes. This way you can enjoy and appreciate the food with all your senses and make it an experience as it should be!
You can use any base for this best weight loss salad. I prefer a crunchy green leaf salad. But even spinach or arugula will work fine.
To add more color, a few slices of tomatoes are a must for this vegetarian weight loss salad. In my opinion, tomatoes go better with the zucchini, but if you like more crunch then paprika is a good choice.
Dressing is what makes this best weight loss egg and zucchini salad as irresistible as it is! And this dressing is very versatile so you can use it to dress any salad or poor over slow cooked meat or tuna.
You can also add some chia in to the dressing for this egg and mustard salad for weight loss. Chia helps with digestion and this would be a cleaver way of adding more of it into your diet.
If you enjoyed this egg salad for weight loss, leave me a comment and let me know!
And for more daily inspo like this best weight loss egg salad, check out my Instagram where I post daily and my Pinterest account!
Zucchini And Egg Salad For Weight LossCourse: Savory dishes, Vegeterian, Weight Loss Recipes
Bunch of green leaf salad
2 tsp mustard
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- In a small pot place eggs, cover with water then bring to boil. Once the water is boiling continue cooking for six minutes. Remove from the heat, discard the boiling water. Peel the eggs. Discard one of the egg yolks. Chop one whole egg and one egg white.
- Wash and cut zucchini into chunks. Add some water into a medium size pan. Add in zucchini chunks then place the pan on medium-high heat. Cook until zucchini becomes as soft as you like it. Turn the heat off.
- Wash and cut salad, cucumber and tomatoes into bite size chunks.
- In a cup, mix mustard, olive oil, vinegar and salt until smooth.
- Cover bottom av a plate with green leaf salad. Top with cucumber and tomato slices, cooked zucchini and egg chunks. Drizzle over with the sauce and enjoy!
For more easy weight loss recipes check the links below!
Green Pea Stew With Cauliflower
Breakfast Cheese Spread For Weight Loss
Traditional Serbian Meat And Greens Rolls Healthy Recipe
Healthy Porridge With Fruit And Nuts
Salad With Cheese For Wight Loss