If you haven’t tried this vegetable weight loss soup now it’s the time! And you will be surprised just how flavorful it is! And it’s just made with veggies!
You can use any vegetables you like for this weight loss veggie soup. It tastes great with broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes. But this is my favorite combo – celery and parsley root with carrots and tomatoes. It tastes like a dream!
If you add lots of vegetables you can even skip adding even a healthy stock cube for this easiest vegetable weight loss soup. But since I didn’t have a bunch of vegetables I did add a tiny bit of a healthy stock cube.
I prefer to take out the tomatoes before serving. Just chopped vegetables look very beautiful in a clear broth. And the tomatoes from this easiest soup for weight loss you can chop up and add into a stew or a meat sauce.
For the evenings this easiest weight loss soup is so warming and comforting. And just a perfect easy meal that will help you go to sleep easier.
If you enjoyed this veggie soup for weight loss, leave me a comment and let me know!
Vegetable Weight Loss SoupCourse: Appetizers, One-Pot Meals, Savory dishes, Vegan, Vegeterian, Weight Loss Recipes
1 piece of celery root
2 pieces of parsley root
¼ healthy stock cube
2 L water
Celery leaves for serving
- Wash, peel and chop carrot, celery and parsley into smaller chunks. Wash and peel tomatoes and cut each into half.
- Fill medium size pot with water. Add in chopped vegetables and tomato halves. Place in the stock cube.
- Turn heat to high. Once the soup starts to boil, reduce the heat to simmering point and cook until vegetables are fork tender.
- Remove the tomato halves.
- Just before serving, chop up a small bunch of celery leaves and mix into the soup.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
For more easy weight loss recipes check links below!