While it’s still very cold in Sweden, in the evenings especially, I enjoy making some kind of soup, and this vegetarian minestrone soup for weigh loss is the perfect example!
This minestrone soup for weight loss is quick and easy to make. Especially if you are using a lot of frozen vegetables, like I did! I don’t ever follow the same recipe every time. This is just a rough idea of what you can make. But the idea is to use all the vegetables you have in your fridge and freezer.
For deeper flavor you can also add a little bit of healthy stock cube to this minestrone soup vegan. Also, a drizzle of olive oil when the soup is cooked is another way of adding flavor.
If you are not watching your weight and would like to add more substance to this minestrone soup vegetarian, a handful of whole grain pasta is a great choice. Also, some beans or potatoes would go nice too.
This vegetarian minestrone soup for weight loss is perfect to made in bulk and then enjoy for a few days too!
I prefer to enjoy his minestrone soup no pasta on it’s own. But it goes perfect with a side of salad or even zucchini muffins from the previous post!
If you like simple snack recipes like this minestrone soup, leave me a comment and let me know!
For more food inspo like this easiest soup for weight loss, check out my Instagram where I post daily and my Pinterest account!
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup For Weight LossCourse: Appetizers, One-Pot Meals, Savory dishes, Vegan, Vegeterian, Weight Loss Recipes
1 purple onion
1 smaller leek
100 gr green peas
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp ground paprika
½ healthy stock cube (optional)
1 L water
- Peel and wash all of the vegetables.
- Cut purple onion into smaller pieces. Place in a big pot along with some water. Cook until it starts to get soft.
- In the meantime, cut leek and zucchini into thicker pieces. Add into the pot. Cover with a liter of water.
- Cut carrots, broccoli and cauliflower into thicker pieces then add to the pot. Add in frozen peas too.
- Then add in tomato cut into smaller chunks, along with the spices.
- Bring to boil, then reduce the heat to simmering point. Cook until vegetables are cooked through and still have a bite to them.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
For more easy weight loss recipes check link below!
Healthy Cornbread For Weight Loss
Healthy Tomato And Rice Soup Recipe
Green Pea Stew With Cauliflower
Easiest Cheese Spread For Weight Loss
Healthy Porridge With Fruit And Nuts