Now, this is my kind of meal! I love yogurt and I love veggies and the two combined is just heaven! These vegetables with yogurt sauce are also very easy and quick to make!
I like this particular combination of vegetables for this vegetables with herb yogurt sauce. Leeks because they have a mild oniony flavor and they look beautiful! Zucchini for million reasons like – it is mild in taste so it goes well with everything. It is also very low in calories and filling too. Mushrooms because of their unique earthy flavor. And for color – some carrots!
The sauce for this healthy vegetables with yogurt sauce couldn’t be more simple! Sometimes I experiment with adding different herbs, but this is the combination I make most often. This sauce goes well with meat too. And you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of days.
If you want these weight loss vegetables with yogurt sauce done even simpler, you can bake them in the oven. I prefer the vegetables on the juicier side which is why I make them up on the stove.
This easy veg recipe with yogurt makes for great leftovers too! You can serve it as a main coarse or as a side dish.
If you liked this easy vegetables with yogurt sauce, then leave me a comment and let me know!
For more food inspo like this quick vegetables with yogurt sauce, check out my Instagram where I post daily and my Pinterest account!
Vegetables With Yogurt SauceCourse: Appetizers, Dinner, Savory dishes, Vegan, Vegeterian, Weight Loss Recipes
1 tsp ground paprika
½ tsp ground cumin
3oo ml plain yogurt (vegan)
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp chopped dill
- Wash then cut vegetables into bite size chunks. Place in a pan with high sides. Add in some water just to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the vegetables on medium-high until they are as soft as you like them.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. To a medium size bowl add yogurt and the herbs. Mix until combined.
- When the vegetables are almost done cooking, add in salt and the ground spices. Mix and cook just for a couple of more minutes or until the spices warm through.
- Divide the cooked vegetables between two plates, then drizzle over with the yogurt sauce. Enjoy!
For more easy weight loss recipes check the links below!
Green Pea Stew With Cauliflower
Zucchini And Egg Salad For Weight Loss
Healthy Porridge With Nuts And Fruit