As I promised I am posting my easy bread recipe for weight loss. This is such a brilliant and easy recipe! It literally comes together in three minutes.
Recipe calls for only seven ingredients. So, it’s very easy to remember. Instead of white flour I use whole wheat flour which is healthy as it has been made from whole berries. This flour also gives deeper flavor and color to this easy bread recipe.
When I started my weight loss journey, I tried a few healthy bread recipes for weight loss. Some didn’t turn out great. But this one comes out perfect every time!
For this easy bread recipe at home, you need no yeast or kneading. How convenient is that?! You just put everything into a bowl, mix and it’s done. Take about three minutes!
For toppings for this easy bread recipe without eggs, I like to use simple oats and flax seeds. This is optional step, but it makes for a pretty presentation. And I always like that!
If you like this whole wheat bread recipe for weight loss, leave me a comment and let me know!
And for more recipes like this bread for weight loss recipe check out my Instagram and Pinterest where I post daily.
Easy Bread Recipe For Weight Loss
300 gr whole grain flour
3 tbsp olive oil
300 ml water
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
Toppings – handful of oats and whole flax seeds
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish lined ( 7×24 cm ) with baking paper. Sprinkle over with toppings. Cover with kitchen towel and leave in the fridge over night.
- Next morning, take the bread out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature while the oven is warming up.
- Bake at 180C for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- To store, cover the bread with a kitchen towel, then place in a bag and keep in the fridge. Keeps for around one week.
For more weight loss recipes check the links below!
Healthy Porridge With Nuts And Fruit
Zucchini Muffins With Whole Grain Flour
Green Pea And Cauliflower Stew