It’s been a while since I posted cool tiktok desserts – Sultanova Sarma type of post/video. And this time I am posting recipe for Sultanova Sarma or Pasa Lokum. This is a pudding and no bake dessert which is popular in Balkan countries.
These tiktok no bake desserts are basically pudding and cream. And with that base options are endless! You can experiment with different flavored puddings, coating, fillings…
So, for this tiktok dessert recipes I made three different flavors of the same dessert. For base I used chocolate and vanilla pudding which I then paired with fruits and different coatings.
Next time I will definitely try this cool tiktok desserts – Sultanova Sarma combination chocolate and Oreo. Also biscuit with banana.
If your pudding ends up being lumpy, for this tiktok dessert hacks, just use hand mixer, one that you use to make the soup, and mix the pudding until smooth.
For the one with red currants I used red currant juice and fruit. But you can use sour cherries, raspberries or any berries you like for this tiktok dessert recipes easy.
If your rolls brake as you are rolling them, just sprinkle more coating on top. I also find that if you make the layers thicker they are less likely to brake.
Cool Tiktok Desserts – Sultanova SarmaCourse: Desserts
1 L milk
150 gr caster sugar
100 gr cornstarch
70 gr flour
1 tsp vanilla
50 gr butter
3 tbsp cacao powder
350 whipping cream
100gr/handful red currants
2 pieces of aluminum foil
- For coating
100 gr shredded coconut
100 gr coconut chips
100 gr ground biscuits
- For red currant pudding
200 ml red currant juice
13 gr flour
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp caster sugar
- Divide a big oven pan into thirds, using two pieces of foil, each folded so that it can stand in place.
- Cover bottom of the oven pan, first third with shredded coconut, second third with coconut chips and last third with ground biscuits.
- In a big pot add most of the milk (800ml). Turn heat to medium-high and bring to boil.
- In the meantime, in a medium size bowl mix remaining milk with flour, cornstarch, sugar and vanilla. Whisk until there are no lumps.
- When milk has just started to boil, lower the heat to medium then add in the milk and cornstarch mixture. Continue mixing, using hand whisk, until mixture thickens and it looks like a pudding. This takes up to 5 minutes.
- Remove pudding from the heat, add in the butter and mix until incorporated.
- Spread a third of the pudding over the ground biscuits and a third over the coconut chips.
- Add cacao to the remaining third of the pudding and mix until combined.
- Spread the cacao pudding over the shredded coconut.
- In a medium size pot combine currant juice, flour, cornstarch and sugar. Mix until there are no lumps. Place on medium heat and cook until it thickens, while constantly mixing. This takes around 3-5 minutes and this mixture will be slightly loosen in comparison to the pudding.
- Pour over the ground biscuit and vanilla pudding layer.
- Leave to cool completely in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, place heavy cream in a big bowl and mix, using electric mixer until fluffy.
- Spread a thin layer of whipped cream over each third.
- Cut each third into four rectangles.
- Place a piece of banana on top and in the middle of each coconut chip rectangle.
- Roll all the rectangles as tightly as you can.
- Just before serving place some fresh red currant on top of ground biscuit rolls.
For more easy desserts check links below!