These are by far the BEST brownies of all, healthy or not healthy! They are beautifully fudgy and wet. Consistency here is everything!
These healthy brownies are very intensely chocolaty and a little bitter because of the cacao nibs. If you don´t like the taste of cacao nibs you can replace them with dark chocolate chips or just don´t add anything at all. Brownies on their own are enough!
You can serve them warm, which is what I did. I had no patience to wait for them to cool. But they are delicious cold as well and still equally fudgy the day after. Which is amazing!
Healthy browniesCourse: Healthy Desserts
150 gr coconut sugar
125 gr dark chocolate
50 gr coconut oil
90 gr almond flour
30 gr cacao
Pinch of salt
150 gr cacao nibs
- Place chocolate and oil in a bowl and melt over boiling water. Make sure that the bowl is not touching the boiling water. Set aside.
- In a big bowl mix eggs and sugar until eggs get paler and the mixture has tripled in size.
- In a slow stream add melted chocolate and oil as you continue to mix.
- Sift in flour, cacao and salt. Foud in using a spatula.
- Add most of the cacao nibs and mix once more with spatula.
- Transfer mixture to a baking paper lined baking form. Sprinkle over the rest of the cacao nibs.
- Bake at 200 °C for around 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out wet with bits of dough. This will ensure the brownies are fudgy and wet.