If you can´t tell from the pictures or the video, let me tell you these are irresistible!
2 ingredient nutella recipe, easy dessert with nutella, easy nutella dessert recipe, easy dessert made with nutella, easy puff pastry nutella twists, puff pastry nutella rolls… call them what you want, they are delicious!
All you need is five minute actual labour and then they are ready to be baked. If the puff pastry you are using comes already ready to use and you don’t need to roll it out than your job will be even easier and quicker. Your 2 ingredient nutella puff pastry dessert will be served in no time!
For this puff pastry nutella dessert all you need are puff pastry and nutella. Egg and sugar are extra, in case you want prettier presentation. But if you are in a hurry to bite into flaky pastry stuffed with warm nutella then that´s all you need.
This is just one of 5 minute nutella recipes I go for when I am in a hurry! 😊
5 minute puff pastry nutella dessertCourse: Desserts
6 sheets of puff pastry (600gr)
1 dl nutella
Handful pearl sugar or any coarse sugar, chopped pistachios or haselnuts
- Roll out each piece of puff pastry to around 9×35 cm sheet.
- Add a few dollops of nutella on three of the sheets and spread out using knife, pallete knife or two spoons. Cover with the other three sheets.
- Cut each into four strips.
- Take both ends of one strip and roll in oposite direction. Then roll the strip into a roll and tuck both ends underneath.
- Place all the rolls on to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush each roll with beaten egg and sprinkle with some pearled sugar.
- Bake at 225 °C for around 10-12 minutes or until pastry is lightly brown.
- Serve warm or cold and enjoy!