Here are more healthy ice cream recipes! I am having so much fun filming these and I hope you are enjoying them too!
So here are 3 ingredient healthy mango ice cream no ice cream machine. Although, I think you could do without milk so these could be 2 ingredient healthy mango ice cream no ice cream machine. I just wanted the process to be faster and smoother so I added some.
For these 3 ingredient healthy mango ice cream no sugar, fruit is sweet enough so you don´t have to add any sweetener. Also, you can taste bananas, they just give smooth texture to this healthy ice cream.
You can serve this healthy mango ice cream as is or you can add some texture and more flavours.
Easiest way is to add chunks of fresh mango to this very smooth mango ice cream and make it more fun to eat.
Mango goes well with citrus so you can add some lime zest or I like to add some passion fruit. Or a lot!
And for some crunch, coconut chips are a perfect match. Mango and coconut ice cream – sounds delicious, right?!
Three ingredient healthy mango ice cream no ice cream machineCourse: Desserts, Healthy Desserts
2 frozen bananas
250 gr frozen mango
splash of plant milk (I am using oat milk)
- Place everything into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- For soft serve like consistency serve right away. For thicker, gelato like consistency freeze for around 30 minutes then serve.
- For mango ice cream – add chunks of fresh or frozen mango, mix in with a spoon.
- For coconut ice cream – add handful of coconut and mix in with a spoon.
- For passion fruit ice cream – add passion fruit on top of the ice cream.