This Oreo balls recipe is so easy and these Oreo balls are so fun to make!
For these Oreo balls easy you need only three ingredients. You could even skip the chocolate and roll them in finer Oreo crumbs. That would be even easier! But because I love chocolate these are Oreo balls with chocolate.
Since these are Oreo balls with cream cheese you could even call them Oreo chessecake balls easy. Sound even more delicious!
Salt on top is optional but I think that it goes so well with sweet rest of the dessert and looks cute too! Pieces of salt look almost sparkly like!
For these Oreo balls tasty you can use regular cacao biscuits but I like using Oreos because they don´t taste as sweet. Also, dark crumbs on top of chocolate look nicer.
When you feel like making something that is quick and easy and so yummy these Oreo cookie balls easy are it. At room temperature of cold, eighter way, they are irresistible!
These Oreo balls easy recipe come together in around 20 minutes so they are perfect for lazy days!
If you try these easy Oreo balls dessert recipes leave me a comment and let me know. If you are on Instagram tag me. I would love to see your creations!
Oreo ballsCourse: Desserts
2 pacs of Oreos (300 gr)
200 gr cream cheese
200 gr dark chocolate
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place cookies in a food processor and blend until you have fine dust and some chunkier pieces too. Save 1 tablespoon to top the balls with.
- In a big bowl add cookie crumbs and cream cheese. Mix well using a spoon.
- Take a spoonful at a time and roll the dough into a ball. Continue until you have used up all of the dough.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip each ball into melted chocolate, remove the excess and place all the balls on to a baking tray.
- Top with cookie crumbs and some salt if you like.
- Leave in the fridge to harden then enjoy!