I have made three classic desserts with bananas healthy. So here are my 3 5 minute vegan banana desserts with yogurt and nuts. Healthy Banoffe dessert, healthy banana split dessert and healthy pan fried banana with ice cream!
All of these 3 5 minute vegan banana desserts with yogurt and nuts are also healthy banana desserts no bake and you can make them in just five minutes.
Banoffee is one of my favorite desserts. First time I tried it was when my husband and I were in Malta. He ordered the dessert and none of us have never tried it before. Long story short – I stole it from him and we went back once more to the restaurant just for dessert. It was unforgettable! I have made real banoffee dessert, in different variations many times but I wanted to have a healthy option too!
I always think of banana split as summer dessert or one I would order during Summer vacation. It looks cute and tasted naughty so here is my healthy banana split recipe as an healthy and delicious alternative. This one is so fun to make as you can use dirrerent toppings. If you wich to add ice cream on top you can use the vanilla ice cream recipe from the pan fried bananas or any of my healthy ice creams here on the blog. Links will be in the end of this post.
Pan fried or fried bananas is something I don´t miss to order when we have Chinese food. With vanilla ice cream it´s just heavenly! But this healthy pan fried bananas is so good it left me speechless! This one is a MUST try!
If you try any of these healthy banana desserts, leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them! And if you post picture on Instagram, tag me!
For more recipe inspiration check out my Pinterest account.
3 5 minute vegan banana desserts with yogurt and nutsCourse: Healthy Desserts, Vegan
- For healthy banoffee dessert
3 tbsp coconut yogurt
1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tbsp chopped peanuts
1 square chopped dark chocolate
- For healthy banana split
3 tsp peanut butter
2 tbsp coconut yogurt
Handful chopped peanuts
1 square chopped chocolate
1 tsp coconut flakes
- For healthy fried bananas with ice cream
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp chopped almonds
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp shredded coconut
- For the vanilla ice cream
1 frozen bananas
Splash of plant milk
½ tsp vanilla
- For banoffee dessert
- Cut bananas into thin slices.
- In a bowl mix yogurt, peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Chop chocolate and peanuts.
- Divide a third of chopped peanuts between bottom of two glasses. Add a layer of banana slices, two tablespoons of the filling for each. Then top with more bananas, peanuts and chocolate.
- For banana split
- Cut bananas into two lengthwise. Spread peanut butter two halves on both bananas. Place two dollops of yogurt, one for each banana. Sprinkle over with chopped peanuts, chocolate, a few raspberries and some coconut flakes.
- For pan fried bananas with ice cream
- For the ice cream, place frozen bananas, vanilla and milk in food processor and mix until smooth. Transfer to a container and leave in the freezer.
- Cut fresh bananas into bite size chunks.
- Add oil and sugar to a pan. Turn heat to medium high. When oil has melted and is combined with the sugar add bananas. Cook until soft.
- Serve directly on to a plate, alongside vanilla ice cream. Top with almond butter, chopped almonds and shredded coconut.
For more healthy desserts check links bellow!