This simple nectarine cheesecake is irresistible! It is buttery, creamy, juicy, and filled with fruit!
And a big bonus is that this also is no bake nectarine cheesecake. Once you have assembled it you have o wait for it to set in the fridge for a few hours. But if you are just too impatient, which I totally understand, go to my Instagram. There I will be sharing how you can serve it in matter of minutes!
This easy no bake fruit cheesecake recipe is just my kind of recipe! I love combination of fresh cheese and fruit.
A few weeks ago, I posted recipe for nectarine upside down cake which is just beautiful to look at to eat. But it takes some time to bake. So, this no bake nectarine dessert is a quicker one. And it is nice to have options, right?!
When it comes to Summer fruit, nectarines are on top of my list. They are juicy, sweet, and little tart. Which is the best combo if you ask me! And they are so versatile. You can use them for baking, in savory dishes.. When I was thinking of the next recipe, I could use nectarines for, this nectarine dessert simple sounded like perfect one! Easy cheesecake recipe is always a great choice, right?!
If you are making full size cheesecake using this recipe for no bake nectarine dessert, then I wouldn´t recommend that you do sides with the biscuit mixture. Instead, use if for the bottom, then layer the filling. After it has been in the fridge for a few hours and just before serving, just sprinkle the rest of the biscuit mixture on top.
For more food ideas check out my Pinterest page!
Nectarine cheesecakeCourse: Desserts
140 gr digestive biscuits
50 gr melted butter
125 gr ricotta cheese
125 gr mascarpone cheese
70 gr powdered sugar
- Place biscuit in the food processor and mix until fine powder. Transfer to a medium size bowl.
- Add melted butter and mix until mixture looks like wet sand.
- Line 12 cm round cake form with parchment paper.
- Add a third of the biscuit mixture to cake pan and press it down with your fingers or bottom of a small glass. Press the rest of the mixture onto the sides. Leave in the fridge for half an hour.
- In a medium size bowl add both kinds of cheeses, sugar and mix until smooth.
- Skin and cut one nectarine into smaller chunks. Add to the cheese mixture and mix to combine.
- Transfer all of the cheese mixture to cake pan. Leave in the fridge for at least three hours.
- Just before serving, remove the cake form sides. Top cheesecake with slices of the second nectarine, some more biscuit crumble and enjoy!
For more desserts with fruit check out links bellow!