This healthy salmon with beans and tomatoes is a more recent favorite of mine. Everything I love is in this dish and it comes together in around 20 minutes!
I used salmon for this one pan salmon beans and tomatoes, but even white fish like cod will do.
And since this is one pan Italian salmon and veggies I used cannellini beans. But regular white beans will work to.
There is just something about whole warm tomatoes. Like in this one pan salmon cannellini beans and tomatoes dish. The way they burst in your mouth, and how the juices coat and combine with rest of the ingredients..ah. It tastes divine!
For the greens, for this 20 minute fish with cannellini beans and tomatoes I like to use spinach. But even kale will work fine. If you are using Italian black kale, maybe massage I first for a couple of minutes, to loosen it up, before you add it in to the dish.
This fish with cannellini beans and tomatoes taste great on its own. But sometime to make it even more fancy, I like to first cover bottom of a big plate with arugula, then I top it with spinach, leek and bean mixture, place a piece of salmon of top and some of the tomatoes. And then I add slices of boiled eggs all around and some avocado. It tastes like a dream!
If you want even healthier version of this healthy salmon with white beans and tomatoes, just replace oil with water.
For more food inspo check out my Instagram where I post daily and my Pinterest account.
Healthy Salmon With Beans And TomatoesCourse: Uncategorized
4 x 150 gr salmon
1 tbsp oil
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp pine nuts
250 gr cherry tomatoes
800 gr cannellini beans
120 gr spinach
½ lemon juice + for serving
- Cut leek into thicker slices.
- Heat up oil in a large pan. Add salmon fillets and cook for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover.
- In the same the pan add sliced leek and cook until it starts to soften. Add garlic and pine nuts and cook until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add whole cherry tomatoes and cook until they start to burst.
- Then add spinach and beans. Cook until spinach wilts. This takes around 2 minutes. Season with salt and lemon juice.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges.
For more recipes with fish check links below!
One Pan Salmon With Potatoes And Asparagus
Indian Salmon Curry Restaurant Style Recipe
Cooke Cauliflower With Potatoes Baked Fish With Green Salad
Spaghetti With Tuna Fish Cherry Tomatoes And Black Olives
Poached White Fish With Spicy Cavolo Nero