Autumn is just around the corner and I am very much looking forward to do some autumnal cooking and baking! These Cinnamon blondies are first for this season! They are so perfect for when you crave something with cinnamon but don´t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
This recipe with cinnamon is incredibly simple and what I love about it is that you don´t need any special equipment.
Only thing to remember for these cinnamon sugar blondies, is to have the egg at room temperature and use brown sugar for the batter if possible. Brown sugar add slight caramel flavour and it helps keep the blondies fudgy.
Base for this cinnamon blondie recipe is standard blondie base. So it is really easy to add any flavour you like to it.
You can use brown sugar for the topping as well, for these cinnamon sugar blondie. But white adds little contrast and almost sparkle to the top of the bars. And it looks irresistible!
There is a video in the end of this post where I show how to make cinnamon blondies plus two more blondie recipes.
If you liked this easy blondies recipe leave me a comment. And if you make them, tag me on Instagram!
For more food inspo check out my Pinterest page.
Cinnamon blondiesCourse: Desserts
130 gr melted butter
250 gr brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
250 gr flour
Pinch of salt
5 tsp white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
- In a medium size bowl add melted butter and sugar. Mix in with a wooden spoon until combined. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add flour and salt and mix just until you no longer can see any more raw flour.
- Transfer to a 20×20 cm baking dish lined with baking paper.
- In a small bowl combine white sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the blondies.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 °C for 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out with some crumbs on it.
- Cool completely before cutting into nine squares.
For more easy dessert recipes check links bellow!
5 min puff pastry nutella recipe
3 5 min vegan banana desserts with yogurt and nuts
Easy chocolate sheet cake with ganache and coconut shavings
Blueberry muffins with crumb topping and lemon glaze