White chocolate and raspberry blondies. What a combination?! If you like tart and sweet then these are just perfect!
For these easy raspberry blondies I used really good quality Serbian raspberries. You can use fresh or frozen.
You can use chocolate chips for these blondies white chocolate or just chop bar of chocolate into chunks.
If you want these raspberry blondies gooey then bake them for just a minute or two shorter. I think these are best served warm, while raspberries are very juicy and chocolate is melted. And for that combination, gooey inside is the best match. So, baking time which I wrote is for the blondies to end up more on a gooey side.
Batter for these white chocolate blondies recipe is very sweet and when you add white chocolate to it it adds to the sweetness. If you want these less sweet you can reduce sugar by 30%.
I served these white chocolate blondies raspberry with a drizzle of chocolate. As if they needed it! 😀 I did it mostly for the picture and it was fun too!
In the end of this post there is a video for how to make white chocolate and raspberry blondies plus two more blondies.
White chocolate and raspberry blondiesCourse: Desserts
115 gr melted butter
150 gr brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
150 gr flour
Pinch of salt
170 gr frozen raspberries
130 gr white chocolate chips
- In a medium size bowl add melted butter and sugar. Mix in with a wooden spoon until combined. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add flour and salt and mix just until you no longer can see any more raw flour.
- Add in two thirds of raspberries and chocolate and mix just until combined.
- Transfer to a 20×20 cm baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle over the rest of the raspberries and chocolate.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 °C for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out with some crumbs on it.
- Serve warm while chocolate is still melted.
For more easy dessert recipes check links bellow!