Apple cinnamon salted caramel mini cheesecake – what a combination! This one is a MUST TRY!
Since this apple cinnamon cheesecake no bake is pretty sweet, I suggest you use granny smith apples for some contrast in flavor.
For the cheese filling for this apple cinnamon cheesecake recipe, you can use any sweetener you like. I used maple syrup because it goes with the autumnal theme and it´s a healthier version. If that even is relevant considering a ton of sugar in the salted caramel sauce!
Even though there are a few steps in making of this mini apple cinnamon cheesecakes, it comes together in under 20 minutes. Which is pretty quick in my opinion! It also means, this Apple cinnamon salted caramel mini cheesecake might be your go-to for the season!
Combination of buttery base, smooth filling, thick caramel sauce, soft and a little tart apples and fluffy slag on top make this apple cinnamon salted caramel cheesecake IRRESISTIBLE! Just imagine all the different textures and flavors!
For the base for this mini apple cinnamon cheesecakes, I use Serbian Lane ground biscuits. When combined with melted butter it turns bright orange which goes so well with rest of the colors.
And there´s a lot of cinnamon in this salted caramel apple cheesecake recipe. Which makes this dessert perfect for the season!
Apple Cinnamon Salted Caramel Mini CheesecakeCourse: Desserts
250 gr mascarpone cheese
250 gr crème fraiche
Splash of maple syrup
½ tsp cinnamon for the cheese filling + 1 tsp for the stewed apples
2 granny smith apples
Splash of water
1 lemon juice
100 gr ground biscuits, I used Serbian Lane (Plazma)
50 gr butter
Whipping cream or slag for decoration
- For the salted caramel sauce
110 gr sugar
60 gr water
125 gr heavy cream
½ tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla
- To a medium size pot add sugar and water. Bring to simmering point and cook until it reaches amber color. Remove from the heat and directly add a splash of heavy cream. Mix in, using a wooden spoon. When bubbles subside, add rest of the cream. Mix until combines. Add vanilla and salt, mix briefly again. Transfer to a small bowl and leave to cool. When the sauce comes to room temperature, cover the bowl and leave in the fridge until it thickens.
- To a small pot add apples chopped into smaller cubes, water, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to simmering point and cook until most of the water evaporates, apples are soft and the whole mixture is juicy and not dry. Leave to cool.
- Melt butter then combine with ground biscuits.
- In a bowl add mascarpone, crème fraiche, maple syrup, cinnamon and mix, using electric mixer or spoon, until smooth.
- To serve, cover bottom of a small glass with biscuit mixture. Top with cheese filling and a thin layer of salted caramel sauce. Add stewed apples up till the top of the glass. Decorate with whipped cream or slag, drizzle more of the salted caramel sauce and sprinkle some more biscuit crumbs.
For more easy desserts check links bellow!