This is one of those meals I can’t get enough of! It is juicy, light but filling, bright, healthy, easy to make, exciting… just everything! And so, I make this salmon zucchini and tomato one pan dinner often!
For this easy one pan salmon and veggie dinner I used zucchini and tomatoes. Zucchini adds lightness and tomatoes pop of color and another juicy element. For me, these vegetables in combination with salmon are a match made in Heaven. But, feel free to experiment with different vegetables!
You can serve this baked salmon with vegetables just as is. In that case I would sprinkle over some lemon juice before or after baking. But this easy to make yogurt sauce just makes everything taste that much better! Yogurt and extra lemon juice make for the best sauce you can dip salmon and veggies in or drizzle over.
For the sauce for this one pan salmon and zucchini, I used yogurt but even crème fraiche or sour cream will work fine. If you want it more rich, just add a teaspoon of mayo.
This salmon sheet pan dinner makes for great leftovers too. And this is what I love about recipes like this one – it’s easy, healthy, you can make a big batch and that way always have a great alternative on hand. Don’t you agree?!
And usually, I use frozen salmon for this sheet pan salmon with zucchini. Because it’s easy and because I don’t have easy access to fresh fish where I live.
This one pan salmon zucchini and tomato is part of my one pan series I started here on the blog and on my YouTube channel. So, if you want more recipes like this one check link in the end of this post.
If you liked this salmon zucchini and tomato one pan dinner and want more food inspo check out my Instagram where I post daily and my Pinterest account.
Salmon Zucchini And Tomato DinnerCourse: One-Pot Meals, Savory dishes
2 files or 300 gr salmon
Salt & pepper
1 tsp ground chili
½ tsp chili flakes
1 tsp oregano
8-10 medium size potatoes
- For the yogurt sauce
2 dl yogurt/crème fraiche
2 cloves of garlic
½ lemon juice and zest
- Peel and cut potatoes into bite size chunks. Cut zucchini and tomatoes into thin slices.
- Place vegetables on to a baking dish lined with baking paper. Season, coat with oil and mix briefly. Spread around in the pan.
- Place salmon files between the vegetables. Season each with ground chili, oregano and salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C for around 25 minutes or until salmon and vegetables are cooked through.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl add yogurt, chopped garlic and lemon juice. Mix to combine. Serve topped with some chili flakes and zest of lemon.
- Serve warm with yogurt sauce, lemon wedges and enjoy!
For more easy savor recipes check links bellow!
One Pan Baked Halloumi With Aubergine
One Pot Chicken Barley Soup, 30 Minute Meal
One Pan Baked Gnocchi With Vegetables And Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
One Pan Baked Salmon With Potatoes And Asparagus, 15 Min Meal
One Pot Vegetable Soup With Cauliflower