This mini lemon curd cheesecake no bake is so refreshing and light. But still very sweet!
For the filling for this Lemon Mini Cheesecake I used vanilla. Vanilla goes well with lemon and it gives visual interest to the filling.
You can use home-made lemon curd for this lemon mini cheesecake recipe. I used store bought for convenience. All three of these mini cheesecakes were meant to be easy to make.
So, look for a good lemon curd, preferably yellow in color. I didn´t have any choice. This not so yellow curd was the only option so, I just had to go with it. But lemon curd adds tons more lemony flavour and more body to this mini lemon curd cheesecake recipe.
I also love that this lemon curd cheesecake recipe no bake is no bake. Which means, this lemon curd cheesecake no bake comes together in minutes!
For the base for this lemon cheesecake no bake, I use Serbian Lane ground biscuits. When combined with melted butter it turns bright orange which goes so well with rest of the colors.
For more food inspo check out my Instagram where I post daily and my Pinterest account.
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecake No BakeCourse: Desserts
200 gr cream cheese
2 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
Zest from 1 lemon
½ tsp vanilla
6 tbsp heavy cream
2 tbsp lemon curd
100 gr ground biscuits, I used Serbian Lane (Plazma)
50 gr butter
Whipping cream or slag for decoration
2 slices of lemon
- To a bowl add cream cheese and mix, using electric mixer, until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, zest, vanilla and sugar and mix again until combined.
- Add heavy cream and mix until light and fluffy.
- Melt butter then combine with ground biscuits.
- To serve, cover bottom of a small glass with half of the biscuit mixture. Layer over thin but visible layer of lemon curd. Top with the cheese filling. Then decorate with whipping cream or slag, sprinkle of ground biscuits and a slice of lemon.
For more easy dessert recipes check links bellow!