I am back in grandmas kitchen. And couldn’t be happier! And first recipe we are sharing is the mind-blowing how to make pasta dessert or pasta with walnuts. This is a traditional Serbian pasta recipe from north Serbia – Vojvodina.
For this sweet pasta we used brown sugar but you can use white or even honey too! But brown sugar gives that warm tone and deeper flavor which I like. Also, bigger grains of sugar look prettier too!
This pasta looks so beautiful and rustic. I enjoyed photographing and filming this dish a lot! And I enjoyed eating it of course! 🙂
This is also easy 15 minute pasta recipe and a 4 ingredient pasta recipe. So, it’s easy and very simple to make! This pasta keeps in the fridge for two days. You can enjoy it warm or cold. For me, it taste a little more delicious when warm.
My favorite videos and recipes to share are cooking with grandma. And I hope you enjoy them too! And if you do, leave me a comment and let me know! For more recipes with grandma, check out end of this post for links.
How To Make Pasta Dessert
300 gr Mafaldine pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
5 tbsp brown sugar
3-5 tbsp ground walnuts
- Fill a large pot with water. Place on the high heat and bring o boil.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente. We cooked out pasta for 10 minutes.
- Drain well. Drain directly from the cooking pot or transfer pasta to a sieve and then transfer back to the cooking pot.
- Add oil and mix.
- Add sugar and walnuts to taste.
- Serve warm or cold. And enjoy!
For more Serbian recipes check the link bellow!