Every curry is delicious. No matter which protein, rice or noodles is served with. That fragrant and rich sauce makes anything taste better. But green Thai curry, with that extra chili flavor, is just that more tasty.
This is green Thai curry with readymade paste. Which is why this green Thai curry chicken easy is very convenient and comes together in minutes. It is perfect for weekends or even weekdays when you want something warm and comforting in minutes!
This one is also green Thai curry chicken but you can use prawns, fish… any protein you prefer. Or you can keep it vegetarian and skip the meat. Taste just as delicious!
I used caned vegetables for this green curry recipe. This is optional, you can use all fresh vegetables. Whenever I can find them, I like to add snap peas. They add nice crunchy texture and pop of color. Just make sure not to overcook the curry so that the vegetables keep firm. Also, red pepper would be a nice addition too, but this is all I had for this curry.
If you are using full fat coconut milk for this green curry with coconut milk, you might want to thin it out with some water. Just check the consistency and adjust to your liking.
I actually prefer rice over noodles so I made this Thai curry with rice.
For more food inspo check out my Instagram where I post daily and my Pinterest account!
Green Thai CurryCourse: Savory dishes
1 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp green curry paste
400 gr Asian mix can
1 yellow pepper
½ green pepper
800 gr coconut milk
1 chicken breast
1 chicken thigh
1 tbsp lime juice
- Cut all the vegetables into smaller bite size pieces. Cut chicken into strips. Drain can of Asian mix vegetables.
- Heat up oil to medium-high in a wok pan or any large pan. Add curry paste and cook until fragrant. This takes around 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables, chicken, coconut milk.
- Bring to simmering point and cook until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender and still hold their shape. This takes around 10 minutes. Season to taste.
- Before serving stir in lime juice.
- Serve with hot rice and enjoy!
For more comforting recipes check out links bellow!
Lentil soup with curry, kale and lemon
Pasta with tuna fish, cheese and green olives
Chicken cacciatore with polenta