Jump to Recipe
I made these every weekend for the past three weeks. I think that says it all. These are irresistible! Just the brownie is great on its own.. but topped with buttery biscuits, melted chocolate and mini marshmallows.. So dreamy! A must try, if you ask me!
S´mores browniesCourse: Desserts
142 gr butter at room temperature
180 gr dark chocolate
200 gr caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp warm water
1 tbsp cacao
150 gr plain flour
2 handfuls marshmallows
100 gr dark chocolate ( I use around 60% cacao)
3-4 buttery biscuits ( I use Digestive )
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl. Place the bowl on top of a pot with boiling water (water should not touch the bowl with chocolate). Stir until chocolate has melted completely.
- In a glass, combine hot water and cacao.
- In a small bowl combine flour and salt.
- Line oven pan with baking paper.
- In a big bowl, add butter and sugar then mix, using electric mixer, just until combined. Add eggs, vanilla and water and cacao mixture. Mix briefly. Add melted chocolate, mix. Finally, add dry ingredients and mix again just until there is no more visible flour.
- Transfer the brownie mixture to baking pan and bake on 180 °C for 20minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the toppings. In a medium size bowl, add marshmallows, chocolate in chunks and biscuits in different size pieces.
- Take brownies out of the oven, top with the toppings then bake on 180 °C for another 20minutes.
- Leave to cool at least 30minutes or completely, cut into squares and enjoy!