This creamy chicken and artichoke pasta is maybe a little unusual but it tastes just the best! Combination of creamy cheesy sauce with the briny fresh artichokes is a must try!
And of all the chicken and artichoke recipe combinations, this one with pasta is my go to. I consider it a comfort food dish too.
For the artichokes for this pasta with chicken and artichokes I like to use as fresh as possible. But I do use those from a jar too when I don´t have the other option.
For the meat I like to use chicken breast for this creamy pasta recipe with chicken. You can use thighs too.
To serve this creamy pasta recipe with chicken and artichoke I like to have a simple cucumber and tomato salad on a side. It´s a nice contrast to the creamy pasta dish.
This easy creamy pasta with chicken comes together in under 30 minutes and it´s a great mid week option. I like it even for leftovers but it does taste best fresh.
So, if you are looking for chicken and artichoke recipes with pasta, try this one out. And if you do, leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it!
For more food inspo check out my Instagram where I post daily and my Pinterest account.
Creamy Chicken And Artichoke PastaCourse: Savory dishes
2 tbsp oil
1 brown onion
3 garlic cloves
3 chicken thighs
300 gr artichokes in brine
3 dl heavy cream
1 tsp butter
300 gr campanelle pasta
Water for the pasta
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tbsp parsley
- Fill large pot with water, cover and bring to boil. Finely chop onion, garlic and parsley. Cut meat into bite size chunks. Drain artichokes.
- In a large pan heat up oil to medium-high.
- Add onion, garlic and cook until onion becomes softer and garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add chicken, salt and chili. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add artichokes and cream. Simmer until sauce reduces. This takes around 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the hear, stir in butter and parmesan.
- Add drained pasta and serve while warm!
For more easy recipes with pasta check links bellow!
6 Minute Creamy Pasta With Tuna And Olives
15 Minute Orzo Pasta With Shrimp
Pasta With Red Lentils – Lunch Box Recipe