Here is cinnamon stuffed french toast recipe to elevate your French toast game! If you like a rich, sweet breakfast then these cinnamon sugar french toast roll ups are perfect for that. Otherwise these makes for easy and very rich dessert to share!
How cute are these cinnamon sugar french toast rolls?! And they are so easy and fun to make!
You can serve these french toast roll ups with cinnamon, cinnamon stuffed french toast recipe or how to make french toast roll ups as is or with some good honey on top ( I am using Greek honey ) and some more cinnamon sugar.
For these how to make french toast roll ups with cinnamon you can also mix butter, sugar and cinnamon into a cinnamon bun like mixture and then spread over each piece. That was too much work for me. I didn´t want to have to melt the butter. Also, this way, if you have some cinnamon sugar over you can you it to exfoliate your face!
These french toast recipe with cinnamon are easy and quick way to satisfy any cinnamon craving too! They goe also very nice served with some stewed apples. With more cinnamon! 😀
If you liked this easy recipe with cinnamon and would like me to post more similar recipes, leave me a comment and let me know!
For more food inspo check out my Instagram where I post daily and also my Pinterest account.
Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast RecipeCourse: Breakfast, Desserts
10 pieces of bread
Splash of milk
1 tsp cinnamon+1 for the filling
1 tbsp caster sugar
1-2 tbsp butter
Oil, enough to cover bottom of a pan
Honey for serving
- Cut off the edges of all the bread pieces.
- In a small bowl mix sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- In a bowl beat eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Add oil to a wide pan and heat up to medium-high.
- Roll up each piece with a rolling pin. Spread a thin layer of butter on top of each piece. Sprinkle over with sugar and cinnamon mixture. Roll each piece of bread into a tight roll.
- Dip each roll into the egg mixture. Transfer directly onto the hot oil. Fry until golden brown on all sides. This takes around 2 minutes in total.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of honey and more cinnamon sugar on top!
For more autumnal recipes check out links bellow!
Salted caramel and pecan blondies