Jump to Recipe
If you love avocado as much as I do then I hope you try these simple recipes!
Breakfast avocado toast is creamy with a slight kick of mustard. Goes well with soft bread.
Lunch avocado salad is more substantial, fresh and light tasting. Perfect with Swedish crispbread but it goes well with any hard or soft bread. Even great on its own.
Dinner avocado bowl is perfect for cozy evenings. It is the combination of warm brown rice, which has so much flavor itself, creamy avocado slices, fried egg with crispy edges and yummy Japanese mayo.
Which one is your favorite? 😊
Avocado three waysCourse: Vegeterian
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp mustard
1/2 tsp onion powder
Squeeze of lemon
2 slices of bread
1 small tuna can + a drizzle of olive oil if the tuna is in water
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp mayo
1/2 small red onion
4 slices of Swedish crispbread (it goes well with any hard or soft bread)
1 dl brown rice
2 dl water
2 tbsp Japanese or any mayo
2 tbsp olive oil
- Place egg in a small pot, cover with water. Bring to boil then cook for 6minutes. Drain, peel then cut into chunks.
- Cut avocado into chunks similar in size to egg chunks.
- In a small bowl, place egg and avocado chunks, add mayo, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Top a slice of bread with avocado and egg mixture.
- Cut avocado into chunks.
- Chop onion, parsley.
- In a bowl, place avocado chunks, onion, tuna, mayo, parsley and mix to combine.
- Place a spoonful or two on each slice of bread and top with some more parsley.
- Wash rice. Bring small pot with 2dl water to boil then add rice, reduce heat to low and cook until cooked through. This takes around 30minutes.
- In a small pan, warm up olive oil on medium heat, crack the eggs and fry until you get the consistency you want. I like to pour over olive oil as egg is being cooked and for this dish I like it to have crispy edges and firm yolk.
- Cut avocado in half then each half into slices.
- In a bowl place half of the rice, top with avocado slices, fried egg, some salt and drizzle over with Japanese mayo.